Arena 30 Compound Bow - Bear ArcherySee all items by: Bear Archery
Configure your combo.
These days, you can actually tell what makes an insanely good bow by how many little gadgets aren't on one. That's honest proof a bow's been engineered, not just accessoriszed with a lots of extra moving parts.
Take for instance the Arena series new H15 cams. Sure they've got the smoothest draw cycle out there, but the cams are actually built for equally smooth let down that seriously lessens a chance at spooking a critter.
Zero Tolerance limb pockets, designed to eliminate excess space and reduce vibration instead of just adding a spacer.
The Bear Hinge Guard is developed to reduce lateral loads reducing riser torque and improving accuracy.
Removable rubber hand grip, gives one option for a comfort padded grip, or the close riser contact natural grip .
Bear perfected the technology and smoothness of the bow at the design stage, rather than trying to tweak things as an after thought on a built bow like many other companies do.
The Arena has been designed to live up to the expectations of many different shooting profiles, the draw length adjustability suits a wide range of builds, combined with the 6.5 inch brace height that marries the need of a speed lover with the forgiveness of a intermediate archer's need for forgiveness.
All this technology and function, is packaged in a great value for money bow. Bear die-hard know to expect more performance for their money and expect the impressive specs of this bow to live up to the price.
One of Bear's two flagship products for 2015, you will expect to be hearing great things about the Arena form all disciplines of archery from the ABA course, to the 3D ranges and post hunting camp fire bragging sessions.
Centred around a 6.5 inch brace height, the Arena 30 is the perfect marriage of speed and forgiveness, maximising both in one great all-round bow.
The compact 30.5 inch axle to axle length means this bow is great in heavy vegitation, in a blind or in the tree stand. Yet still has the accuracy and power for the shot when your quarry appears 50 or 60 meters away.
Check out the Arena 30 features
- H15 cam hybrid system. The Bear synchronised hybrid cam system utilises a rotating module that lets you make draw length adjustments without a bow press or any additional modules. Advanced design delivers the same efficiency at any draw length giving you a smooth draw and extreme speed.
- Removable grip. Changing hand location or pressure, wearing a glove or adding a quiver will change point of impact and string out your groups. With Bear removable grips, you can change from side plate to over moulded grip style to match hand position to your hunt or situation.
- Enhanced riser technology. Forged and precision machined aircraft grade aluminium provides extreme strength in critical areas while trimming mass in low-stress sections, creating the most durable, reliable and lightweight bow available.
- Hinge Guard technology reduces torque on both riser and limbs by allowing the cable to smoothly move inward throughout the draw cycle and instantly return at release to provide optimum fletching clearance.
The New Bear Arena 30, a compact 30.5 inch powerhouse!
The Arena 30 is designed for bowhunters who need a bow that is easy to get through the scrub with but is still deadly accurate.
At only 3.8 pounds and shooting up to 345fps don't let the shorter axle to axle fool you, the Arena 30 will perform when that trophy of a lifetime appears.
The all new H-15 Hybrid cam system is adjustable from 25.5 inches to 30 inches and is extremely smooth with a very mellow let down and easy draw cycle.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 345fps
- Draw weight ranges 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please sleect draw weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 25.5 inches-30 inches
- Brace Height 6.5 inches
- Axle to Axle 30.5 inches
- Mass weight 3.8lbs
- Let-Off 75%
- H-15 hybrid cam system offers easier draw cycle and let down, while delivering ultra fast speeds
- Advanced riser technology evenly distributes limb loads
- Max preload quad limbs for proven power
- String Suppressor. Bi-dimensionally adjustable, offset string suppressors deaden any noise and vibration at the shot
- Hinge Guard reduces lateral torque while shooting
- Bi-dimensionally adjustable top and bottom offset string suppressors
- High precision zero tolerance limb pocket for positive fit and secure lock
- High strength barrel nut for fully adjustable pivoting movement of limb pocket
- Rubber riser inserts absorb vibration and sound
- Removable rubber grip offers two options
- Stainless steel stabiliser bushing
- Strings and cables - Bear pre-stretched Contra-Band HP strings BCY 8125 and cables BCY 452X - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please select RH or LH
- Available in RealTree Xtra Green camo, Shadow Black and AP Snow camo. Please select colour choice from dropdown menus.
The Bear Arena 30, the 2015 flagship bow for Bear. Check it out soon.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Apex Hunting users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
|Weight (Bow only)||3.8lbs|
|Brace Height||6.5 inches|
|Axle to axle||30.5 inches|
|Peak Draw weight||60 or 70lbs|
|Draw lenght||25.5 to 30 inches|