Helix Tower Fletching Jig - Bohning
The quickest and most precise way to fletch!See all items by: Bohning
Configure your combo.
The Helix Tower is a vertical fletching jig that allows you to fletch three vanes at the one time. Reduce your fletching time to a third. It accommodates all small, medium and large carbon and aluminium shafts. Assemble your Tower based on what size nock you use.
The Helix Tower saves time and increases arrow production and provides the most accurate vane placement.
Place three vanes on either a 3 degree helical, 1 degree offset, or straight fletch, perfectly 120 degrees apart and includes three pressure rings to allow the right amount of pressure to be applied on different diameter shafts..
Comes with interchangeable centre post options.
- Unsuitable for wood shafts or swedged end aluminium shafts
- Can only be used with vanes up to 4 inches in length
- Comes with three sets of three clamps
- Easy to follow instructions and illustrations included
- 5/64" Allen wrench required for assembly
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Apex Hunting users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.