The Hoyt Axius Alpha has arrived. The latest aircraft quality aluminium riser is machined into one all new hunting compound bow. One of the most compact Hoyt has ever designed.
Made from high performance aluminium, this riser is machined to perfection. Measuring in at only 29.5 Inches axle to axle, this bow is made to be as compact and light for hunters who are really looking to squeeze out maximum manoeuvrability and stealth.
Built for when every inch counts, the Hoyt Axius Alpha is made for that back-country trekking and game hunting.
What makes the Hoyt Axius Alpha the best of the best.
We’ll break down the huge developments Hoyt have put into the Axius Alpha, so you know in a nutshell why this is such a top end bow;
- New ZTR Cam System – Providing a smoother draw and a harder back wall, the Axius Alpha is the most comfortable bow produced by Hoyt to date.
- Integrate Mounting System – All new for Hoyt this year is the QAD Integrate Mounting System that accommodates a specific Hoyt QAD drop away rest directly onto the riser that cannot rotate, or budge once set where you want it.
- New Aluminium Riser Shape – Hoyt have engineered the riser design to spread shock and vibration more evenly. The Axius risers are made from aircraft grade high performance aluminium.
Plus, all of the other features that already make Hoyt the premier hunting bow brand.
- Shock Pods – Innovative vibration dampeners that connect to the riser and kill shock and vibration.
- Stealthshot – Hoyt’s famous string suppression system, now built from all new material.
- Tec Risers – The Total Engineering Concept risers are required to withstand 1500 dry fires without failure before being approved for sale by Hoyt. The bow is placed into a machine that dry fires the bow again and again, while the engineers replace other components like the strings, cams and limbs. The Tec risers are proven to be the toughest you can get.
- Fuse Custom Strings – Rock solid strings, pre stretched and machined to perfection.
- Hoyt Rear Stabilizer Mount – An integrated rear mount lets you install a V-bar and rear stabilizer to balance your bow the way you like it.
- Roller Cable Guard – Guides the cables for a smoother draw with no wear to serving.
- X-Act Grip system – Perfectly contours to any hand shape to offer exact grip location every time for consistency and comfort.
Built for purpose, the Alpha and Ultra series.
Hoyt recognizes that every hunter has different needs, so rather than try to make the perfect bow in one, they have made three options to choose from.
Alpha – A shorter axle to axle bow with high speed – perfect for hunters who value movement in tight spaces above all else.
Ultra – A longer axle to axle bow with slightly less speed – ideal for hunters in open spaces that want the most balanced and comfortable bow. Also, a great option for 3D target archers.
Action photos used are for showing off certain features, and are a mix of RX-4 and Axius shots.
Speed (ATA) - 342 fps
Axle to Axle - 29.5 Inch
Brace Height - 6⅛ Inch
Mass Weight - 4.3lbs
Cam - ZTR
Draw Lengths - 25-28 Inch or 28-30 Inch
Draw Weights - 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs