The Hoyt RX-4 Ultra has landed. This Carbon hunting compound bow has been stamped with the REDWRX approval, made of the best materials on the market this is the best the industry has to offer.
The RX-4 Ultra is designed with the modern hunter in mind, one that likes to have a longer axle to axle for open spaces and a balanced experience. Its balance and size also allow for a smooth target archery experience for those looking for a competitive edge.
A balance of innovation as well as Hoyt’s classic features means that this bow will bring your game killing and target scoring ability to the next level.
What makes the Hoyt RX-4 the best of the best?
We’ll break down the huge developments Hoyt have put into the RX-4 so you know in a nutshell why this is such a top end bow;
- New ZTR Cam System – Providing a smoother draw and a harder back wall, the RX-4 is the most comfortable bow produced by Hoyt to date.
- Integrate Mounting System – All new for Hoyt this year is the QAD Integrate Mounting System that accommodates a specific Hoyt QAD drop away rest directly onto the riser that cannot rotate, or budge once set where you want it.
- New Carbon Riser Shape – Hoyt have engineered the riser design to spread shock and vibration more evenly. The RX-4 risers have more than 50 individual carbon components forged into one incredibly rigid and lightweight riser.
Plus, all of the other features that already make Hoyt the premier hunting bow brand.
- Shock Pods – Innovative vibration dampeners that connect to the riser and kill shock and vibration.
- Stealthshot – Hoyt’s famous string suppression system, now built from all new material.
- Adjustable Grip System – Introduced from the RX-3 onwards, this is the only true adjustable grip on the market that comes stock standard on your bow. The adjustable grip provides pinpoint centre shot alignment for all hand shapes.
- Tec Risers – The Total Engineering Concept risers are required to withstand 1500 dry fires without failure before being approved for sale by Hoyt. The bow is placed into a machine that dry fires the bow again and again, while the engineers replace other components like the strings, cams and limbs. The Tec risers are proven to be the toughest you can get.
- Fuse Custom Strings – Rock solid strings, pre stretched and machined to perfection.
- Hoyt Rear Stabilizer Mount – An integrated rear mount lets you install a V-bar and rear stabilizer to balance your bow the way you like it.
- Roller Cable Guard – Guides the cables for a smoother draw with no wear to serving.
Built for purpose, the Alpha, Ultra and Turbo series.
Hoyt recognizes that every hunter has different needs, so rather than try to make the perfect bow in one, they have made three options to choose from.
Alpha – A shorter axle to axle bow with high speed – perfect for hunters who value movement in tight spaces above all else.
Ultra – A longer axle to axle bow with slightly less speed – ideal for hunters in open spaces that want the most balanced and comfortable bow. Also, a great option for 3D target archers.
Turbo – A mid-size axle to axle with blinding high speeds – this one is for the big game hunters.
Action photos used are for showing off certain features, and are a mix of RX-4 and Axius shots.
Speed (ATA) - 334 fps
Axle to Axle - 34 Inch
Brace Height - 6¾ Inch
Mass Weight - 4.1lbs
Cam - ZTR
Draw Lengths - 27-30 Inch or 30-32 Inch
Draw Weights - 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs