Hoyt’s new Helix Turbo hunting compound bow is finally here. Designed by Hoyt’s engineers from aircraft grade aluminium this bow makes for the smoothest hunting experience.
Designed for hunters going after the biggest game, this 31” axle to axle speed demon delivers the maximum speed and energy that the biggest game requires. Hoyt’s ZT Turbo cam allows for extreme speed with minimal torque.
Taking Hoyt’s legacy tech and combining it with the innovations of the industry is what allows the Helix Turbo to take your shooting to the next level.
What makes the Helix the best of the best?
We’ll break down the huge developments Hoyt have put into the Helix so you know in a nutshell why this is such a top end bow;
- New ZT Cam System – Providing you with Hoyt’s fastest cam yet, the Helix Turbo’s ZT Cam creates a balanced side to side split cable system to mitigate cable torque and lateral nock travel.
- Integrate Mounting System – All new for Hoyt this year is the QAD Integrate Mounting System that accommodates a specific Hoyt QAD drop away rest directly onto the riser that cannot rotate, or budge once set where you want it.
- Aluminium Riser Shape – Hoyt have engineered the riser design to spread shock and vibration more evenly. The Helix risers are made from aircraft grade high performance aluminium.
Plus, all of the other features that already make Hoyt the premier hunting bow brand.
- Shock Pods – Innovative vibration dampeners that connect to the riser and kill shock and vibration.
- Stealthshot – Hoyt’s famous string suppression system, now built from all new material.
- X-Act Grip system – Perfectly contours to any hand shape to offer exact grip location every time for consistency and comfort.
- Tec Risers – The Total Engineering Concept risers are required to withstand 1500 dry fires without failure before being approved for sale by Hoyt. The bow is placed into a machine that dry fires the bow again and again, while the engineers replace other components like the strings, cams and limbs. The Tec risers are proven to be the toughest you can get.
- Fuse Custom Strings – Rock solid strings, pre stretched and machined to perfection.
- Hoyt Rear Stabilizer Mount – An integrated rear mount lets you install a V-bar and rear stabilizer to balance your bow the way you like it.
- Roller Cable Guard – Guides the cables for a smoother draw with no wear to serving.
Built for purpose, the Alpha, Ultra and Turbo series.
Hoyt recognizes that every hunter has different needs, so rather than try to make the perfect bow in one, they have made three options to choose from.
Alpha – A shorter axle to axle bow with high speed – perfect for hunters who value movement in tight spaces above all else.
Ultra – A longer axle to axle bow with slightly less speed – ideal for hunters in open spaces that want the most balanced and comfortable bow. Also, a great option for 3D target archers.
Turbo – A mid-size axle to axle with blinding high speeds – this one is for the big game hunters.
Please note: Turbo models come factory fitted modules at the maximum draw length for the cam model. If you require additional modules pleas let us know.
Action photos used are for showing off certain features, and are a mix of RX-4 and Axius shots.
Speed (ATA) - 350 fps
Axle to Axle - 31 Inch
Brace Height - 5⅞ Inch
Mass Weight - 4.4lbs
Cam - ZT Turbo
Draw Lengths - 25-28 Inch or 28-30 Inch
Draw Weights - 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs