The Hoyt Ventum has landed. This is Hoyt's smoothest, quietest hunting bow to date; machined with high quality aircraft grade aluminium.
The Ventum is compacted into a 30" axle-to-axle, making this bow perfect for hunting and field target archery when archers need to get the most out of its light size and weight for maximum mobility.
Built compact, feature rich and packed full of punch. Perfect for back-country hiking and game hunting.
What makes the Hoyt Ventum the better choice?
We'll break down Hoyt's new features which make the Ventum outpace it's peers and previous Hoyt models.
- Brand new HBX Cam - A brand new patented design, built on what makes Hoyt's older Cam's great, it will feel familiar, but with an edge. HBX comes in a singular cam size that covers the full draw length range by using two different module sizes, so you get the fastest performance across all draw lengths.
- New Roller Guard system - Highly efficient with low friction, sealed with ball bearings.
- In-Line Picatinny sight mount - Hoyt's new In-Line sight mount uses the reliable picatinny rail to tactically mount your sight on the front of the bow. This, in short, streamlines sight fitment, enhances balance (takes weight off the side of the bow) and provides a more reliable attachment.
- Redesigned Limb Shox and Shock Pods - Redesigned for maximum efficiency and synergy with the new HBX cam system, allowing for zero hand vibration.
- Optimized stabilizer position - Lower center of gravity, front of center, however the under grip threading remains also. This bow comes with a complimentary In-Line short stop 2.25" stabilizer, with the attachment point father forward this lighter, shorter stabilizer is the equivalent of a 6" stabilizer.
- In-Line sidebar location - Compatible with the Hoyt SL Sidebar mount.
In addition to all the other features that make Hoyt's premier hunting bow brand.
- Tec Risers - Hoyt's brand unique 'Total Engineering Concept' risers.
- X-act Grip System - Perfectly contours to any hand shape to offer the premier hunting grip, with tournament winning consistency and comfort.
- Fuse custom string and cable set - Super solid strings and cables, machined
Built with purpose, the Ventum is available in 30" and 33" variations.
Hoyt can see that different hunters have different needs, so two axle-to-axle variations have been made available.
33" - A longer axle-to-axle means a bit less speed - but a much more forgiving draw, ideal for hunters who are after a more balanced and comfortable bow. Also a fantastic choice for 3D target archery.
30" - A shorter axle-to-axle means a bit more speed - Compact, aggressive and maneuverable. The 30" Ventum is perfect for hunter's that value movement above all else.
Photo's with accessories not included, other than the 2" stabilizer this bow is sold bare, so that you can make it into what you want it to be!
Check out Hoyt's video on the RX-5 and Ventum bows below!
- Speed (ATA) - 342 fps
- Axle to Axle - 30 Inch
- Brace Height - 6⅛ Inch
- Mass Weight - 4.6lbs
- Cam - HBX
- Draw Lengths - 25-28 Inch or 28-30 Inch
- Draw Weights - 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs