The Ventum Pro is Hoyt’s newest iteration of their top end carbon range; machined with high quality aircraft grade aluminium. Perfect for hunting and field archery, this bow is maximum mobility. A 30” axle-to-axle allows archers to get the most out of its size and weight.
Built to be feature rich, compact and ready to pack a punch. Perfect for game hunting and back-country hiking.
How does the Ventum Pro stand out?
We'll break down this Hoyt's features which make the Ventum Pro outpace it's peers and previous Hoyt models.
- New VitalPoint Grip - New grip angle decreases negative input from your palm for better hold and accuracy.
- In-Line System - In-Line picatinny sight rail, Integrate rest mount, and optimized quiver mount location. Eliminating the need for threaded mounting and providing greater balance for your bow.
- HBX Pro Cam - Hoyt’s smoothest and quietest cam packs massive speed and kinetic energy.
- Short Stop Stabilizer & SL Sidebar Mount - Proven, compact stabilizer located front of center with a lower center of gravity. This bow comes with a complimentary In-Line short stop 2.25" stabilizer, with the attachment point farther forward this lighter, shorter stabilizer is the equivalent of a 6" stabilizer.
- New Shock-Pod Locations - Optimized Shock Pod locations absorb more riser vibration after the shot.
- Integrate Rest Mount - In-line machined dovetail mounting system.
- Fuse custom string and cable set - Super solid strings and cables.
- New Roller Guard system - Highly efficient with low friction, sealed with ball bearings.
Built with purpose, the Ventum Pro is available in 30" and the 33" 'Ultra' variation.
Hoyt can see that different hunters have different needs, so two axle-to-axle variations have been made available.
33" - A longer axle-to-axle means a bit less speed - but a much more forgiving draw, ideal for hunters who are after a more balanced and comfortable bow. Also a fantastic choice for 3D target archery.
30" - A shorter axle-to-axle means a bit more speed - Compact, aggressive and maneuverable. The 30" Ventum Pro is perfect for hunter's that value movement above all else.
Find out more in Hoyt's official video below!
- Speed (ATA) - 342 fps
- Axle to Axle - 30 Inch
- Brace Height - 6 Inch
- Mass Weight - 4.5lbs
- Cam - HBX Pro
- Draw Lengths - 25-28 Inch or 28.5-30 Inch
- Draw Weights - 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs