The Mathews V3 is here! This is Mathews 2021 debut hunting bow; quiet and smooth, we'll break down why Mathew's V3 is the perfect for hunting and 3D archery. Engineered with a high grade aluminium riser, it debuts Mathews longest riser to axle-to-axle ratio to date.
What does the longest riser length to axle-to-axle ratio do?
It gives V3 shooters a more compact, flexible rig whilst maintaining top industry standards in accuracy. This, coupled with the brand new Mathews patent-pending Centerguard cable containment system and the all-new Nano 740 provides optimum cam timing, vibration control and dead in hand shooting.
The V3's new designs result in a stealthy, agile hunting bow that fits any situation a hunter can find themselves in.
Designed to be compact, detail rich and packed full of character. Perfect for all hunters as there's no situation it can't handle.
Featured Tech on the V3
We'll break down some of Mathew's feature tech on the V3
- Switchweight Cams - Mathew's signature switchweight cams, feature rich with the ability to swap draw length, weight and let-off with a change of module.
- New Centerguard cable containment system - Equalizes the angle of the cables during the draw cycle for optimal cam timing while providing additional vane clearance.
- New 3D Damping - The all-new Nano 740 is calibrated and tuned to the specific harmonics of the bow to control post shot vibration and noise. The new extended position also provides added balance at full draw.
- QAD Intergrate rest - Machined dovetail mounting system that eliminates the need for threaded mounting.
- Silent Connect System compatible - Able to be attached to Mathews Genuine bow slings and hoists.
- Engage Grip System - Mathew's engage grip system for enhanced shot execution.
Built with purpose, the V3 is available in 27" and the 31" variations.
Mathews knows different hunters have different needs, so they have designed two different bow sizes.
31" - A longer axle-to-axle means a bit less speed - but a much more forgiving draw, ideal for hunters who are after a more balanced and comfortable bow. Also a fantastic choice for 3D target archery.
27" - A shorter axle-to-axle means a bit more speed - Compact, aggressive and maneuverable. The 27" V3 is perfect for hunter's that value movement above all else.
Check out the video on the V3 from mathews below!
- Speed (ATA) - 342 fps
- Axle to Axle - 31 Inch
- Brace Height - 6 Inch
- Mass Weight - 4.5lbs
- Cam - Crosscentric w/ patent-pending switchweight technology
- Draw Lengths - 60, 65, 70lbs
- Draw Weights - 26-30.5