The Mathews V3X 33 has touched down. You’re looking at Mathews' most streamlined hunting platform to date.
Compacted into 33” axle-to-axle, this bow is the perfect size for hitting the field, whether you’re hunting or target shooting.
Talking about hitting the field, the V3X is designed to keep you in the hunt with their innovative Stay Afield System (S.A.S), so that you can stress less when things go wrong. With the highest riser-length to axle-to-axle-length ratio of any bow ever built by Mathews, this bow is special.
We’ll break down some key features that really push this bow to the front of the pack.
- Stay Afield System (S.A.S.™) - Mathews’ specifically modified cams allow hunters to safely remove/repair their strings and cables in the field without the use of a bow press. Keeping you in the hunt.
- Crosscentric Cam - The efficiency of this system allows the V3X to stack the weight in smooth, natural increments while delivering maximum energy into the arrow.
- SwitchWeight Technology - Mathews’ signature tried and tested switchweight cams with the ability to swap your draw length and let-off settings.
- Bridge Lock Sight System - Allows a dovetail sight to be mounted through the bow’s riser, eliminating the need for an external mounting bracket. This gives your bow greater balance and removes the need for an external mounting bracket!
- QAD Integrate rest - Machined dovetail mounting system that eliminates the need for threaded mounting.
- Top Hat shim system - Mathews Top Hat system allows you to micro adjust your cam position for fine tuning.
- LowPro Fixed & Detachable Quiver System - Engineered around the geometry of the V3X, the LowPro system allows you to eliminate the need for sight mounting brackets and attach a LowPro quiver that fits the bow like a glove!
- Engage Grip System - Mathew's engage grip system for enhanced shot execution.
Built with purpose, the V3X is available in 29" and the 33" variations. Mathews knows different hunters have different needs, so they have designed two different bow sizes.
33" - A longer axle-to-axle means a bit less speed - but a much more forgiving draw, ideal for hunters who are after a more balanced and comfortable bow. Also a fantastic choice for 3D target archery.
29" - A shorter axle-to-axle means a bit more speed - Compact, aggressive and maneuverable. The 29" V3X is perfect for hunter's that value movement above all else.
Check out Mathew's video on the V3X below!
- IBO Rating - Up To 336 fps
- Axle to Axle - 33 Inch
- Brace Height - 6.5 Inch
- Mass Weight - 4.67lbs
- Cam - Crosscentric w/ switchweight technology
- Draw Weights - 60, 65, 70lbs
- Draw Lengths - 27" - 31.5"
- Let off - 80 or 85%