At Northern Broadheads they design premium broadheads; specifically designed for bow hunting in all scenarios!
The Wide Cuts are the end result of Northern Broadhead's diligent and painstaking design process. Being a Northern broadhead means that the Wide Cuts are manufactured with the top of the line considerations that any premium broadhead will have, designed with durability in mind - these things are Aussie Tough!
Made for maximum killing power the head of the Wide Cuts have rear cutting blades to maximise wound channels and a reinforced tip to help flesh and bone penetration. The all weather A3 grade + 6061 grade AL/solid steel ferule coating with a double bevel design make this broadhead a deadly tool in your hunting toolbox.
- Professionally pre-sharpened
- Solid steel - Fixed Blade - reinfiorced tip
- Reinforced tip to improve penetration through flesh and bone
- A3 steel ferrule for the 150 & 175gn models (fixed blade with vents)
- 6061 grade aluminum ferrule for the 125 grain model (fixed blade with no vents)
- The 125 grain model features a cutting width of 1-1/4" with an approximate length of 1-3/4".
- The 150 grain model has a cutting width of 1-1/8" with an approximate length of 1-1/2".
- 175 grain model feature a cutting width of 1-1/4" with an approximate length of 2".
- Screw in thread
- 4 pack