The Topoint Trigon compound bow is a great all rounder, value for money archery set. Featuring a highly adjustable draw weight and length, the Trigon is perfect for the beginner archer or as a gift for anyone looking to start archery or bowhunting.
With the Trigon being built to suit starter archers, they also come with a complete package so that you can get everything you need in one kit and be ready to shoot. We offer two different kits, the Beginner Package and Luxury Package.
The Trigon Beginner Package includes the following gear;
- Bow Sight - provides a point of reference for aiming with multiple pins for different distances.
- Arrow Rest - holds the arrow securely and guides it when firing your bow.
- Stabilizer - reduces shock and adds stability at full draw.
- Bow Sling - attaches at the stabilizer and wraps around your wrist, preventing you from dropping the bow after the shot.
- Peep Sight - rear sight installed in the string, allows you line the main sight up perfectly every time.
- D-loop - cord installed on the string to attach your release aid. This bow must be shot with a release aid and never drawn by hand.
- Release Aid - index finger trigger with wrist strap gives you a consistent release every time and prevents torque on the string.
- Hip Quiver - carry your arrows on your belt for easy access.
- 12x Carbon Arrows - a tough, all round arrow perfect for beginners. These arrows are 340 spine but do not have the rating printed so may not be allowed at some clubs.
- Bits and Pieces - also included is an allen key set, limb dampeners, string wax, a stand, manual and 5 target papers.
If you're a starter or looking to get someone started in archery, we're confident the Trigon will be the bow for you!
Bow Speed - Up to 320fps
Weight - 3.85lbs (without accessories)
Axle to Axle - 31 Inch
Brace Height - 7 Inch
Let-Off - up to 80%
Draw Weight - 15-70lbs
Draw Length - 19 to 30 Inch
Handed - Right or Left Handed available
Colours - Black and Forest Camo available
If this is your first compound bow or a gift for a new archer, please make sure you research correct use of a compound bow including shooting form and technical setup. While this bow is a full package and parts are installed, it still needs to be tuned for individual use.
Never dry fire any compound bow (shooting without an arrow) as this will cause a major components failure. Never derail a bow (shooting with bad form causing the string to come off the cams) as it will be a similar effect to a dry fire. You can avoid both of these issues by learning good shooting technique online or with a coach.