Are you passionate about the archery and outdoors lifestyle?
At Apex Hunting, we are always on the lookout for talented members of the community to join our team. Apply your skillset and turn your hobby into a career alongside a tightknit group of enthusiastic archers, bowhunters and outdoorsmen.
Order Picker/Packer, Warehouse Hand
This role is ideal for a flexible worker - a school leaver or uni student. Up to 5 shifts a week during busy periods and holidays.
Take part in Apex Hunting's warehouse team fulfilling orders via postage and in-store pick up.
Your role includes but not limited to:
- Ensure orders are sent quickly and accurately
- Maintain stock figures via frequent counts and checks
- Receiving large orders and processing them into relevant warehouse locations
- Customer service relative to delivery of orders
Marketing Coordinator and Content Creator
Apex Hunting is Australia’s industry-leading Archery, Outdoors and Hunting retailer. We pride ourselves in offering top quality products for all levels of budget, skill level and individual requirements. A huge part of our ethos is inspiring our customers and followers to get outdoors, and when it comes to hunting we promote the ethical taking and harvesting of invasive wild game, ensuring a focus on the field-to-plate mentality.
We are seeking a creative specialist to join us on location, and work with our team, our products and our customers to enhance our online presence across our platforms. You will play a crucial role in Apex Hunting’s content creation and application through our various channels, as well as using your photography, editing and communication skills to improve the quality of our posts.
- Develop and execute a quarterly marketing calendar with pre-planned posts on the Apex Hunting website, social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Daily content creation to showcase new arrivals, sales and promotions, featured products or categories.
- Utilise communication and photography skills to generate more user and customer content such as in-store purchase photos and sponsored staff posts.
- Manage and curate product listings on our e-commerce platform, ensuring accurate and appealing product descriptions, images, and pricing.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and engagement metrics to make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align marketing efforts with sales goals and targets.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure Apex Hunting remains at the forefront of the market.
- Proven experience in content creation, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Photography / Graphic Design or any related field preferred but not required
- E-commerce experience, including proficiency in managing product listings and familiarity with popular e-commerce platforms.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative marketing ideas.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Occasional opportunity for remote work such as photography off premises.
- Employee discounts on Apex Hunting store products.
- A dynamic work environment with the ability to develop your career and skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Ability to commute: Drivers License required, within range of Apex Hunting store in Capalaba QLD.
Work Authorisation: Australia (Required)
Work Location: In Person
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org