Outdoor Edge's lightest, most compact knife set with hard-side carry case is perfect for field use and home processing.
Weighing just 20 ounces, this complete 6-piece set includes a full-tang caping knife, gut-hook skinner, boning/fillet knife, game cleaning gloves and two-stage ceramic/carbide sharpener to maintain a razor edge at all times.
The 420J2 stainless steel blades are precisely heat treated and hand finished shaving-sharp. Rubberized, blaze-orange TPR handles offer high visibility in the field and ensure a non-slip grip, even when wet. Additionally, the elk horn inlay provides extra indexing points for greater control, and prevent fatigue during long use.
Ensure the quality of the meat for your family and save the cost of commercial processing with the WildLite.
- Knife Steel: 420J2 Stainless
- Caper Blade: 2.5 in / 6,4 cm
- Caper Overall: 8.0 in / 20,3 cm
- Skinner Blade: 3.75 in / 9,5 cm
- Skinner Overall: 8.5 in / 21,6 cm
- Boning Blade: 5.0 in / 12,7 cm
- Boning Overall: 9.4 in / 23,9 cm
- Handles: Rubberized TPR
- Weight: 1.2 lbs / 544 g