This complete 8-piece, field-to-freezer game processing set with hard-side carry case includes a caping knife, gut-hook skinner, boning/fillet knife, wood/bone saw, ribcage spreader, game cleaning gloves, and a tungsten carbide sharpener to maintain a shaving-sharp cutting edge at all times.
The full-tang 420J2 stainless steel knife blades are precisely heat treated, taper ground thin and hand finished shaving-sharp for superior edge retention and performance. Rubberized, blaze-orange TPR handles offer high visibility in the field and ensure a non-slip grip, even when wet.
Additionally, the elk horn inlay provides extra indexing points for greater control, and to prevent fatigue during long use.
Save the cost of commercial processing and guarantee the quality of the meat for your family with the WildPak.
- Caper Blade: 2.5 in / 6,4 cm
- Caper Overall: 8.3 in / 21,0 cm
- Skinner Blade: 4.0 in / 10,2 cm
- Skinner Overall: 8.5 in / 21,6 cm
- Boning Blade: 5.0 in / 12,7 cm
- Boning Overall: 9.5 in / 24,1 cm
- Knife Steel: 420J2
- Stainless Saw Blade: 6.0 in / 15,2 cm
- Saw Steel: 65 Mn with chrome coat
- Saw Overall: 9.3 in / 23,6 cm
- Handles: Rubberized orange TPR
- Weight: 2.4 lbs / 1,1 kg