Vulture Broadheads - Blue - 3 Pack
The Apex Vulture has a 2.0 inch cutting diameter when open, which leaves a huge, gaping entry hole.
- IN FLIGHT VULTURE'S streamlined 3/4" dia., combined with its aerodynamis design, make it fly like a field-tip. The machined aircraft aluminum body is design for stable flight, with a stainless steel instant-cut tip. The cam-deployed rear blades follow the tip without grabbing or deflecting, even on an angled hit, and are guaranteed to deploy before entry, maintaining full kinetic energy.
- UPON IMPACT The cam system initiates and the blades deploy from the rear. Standard mechanical broadheads tend to lose power quickly upon impact. With the Vulture's Rear Blade Deployment System, that's no longer a problem! Its streamlined profile provides the unerring accuracy and arrow speed of a field tip, but you also get the full deadly force of a fixed-blade broadhead! Vulture's Advanced rear blade deployment means no deflection!
- UPON ENTRY Blades are fully deployed, for a full 2.0"+ cutting diameter!
- FEATURES Vulture's Rear Blade Deployment System keeps energy and power through impact on into the target. Accuracy of a field tip with deadly impact of a fixed blade broadhead. Machined aircraft - grade aluminum body. Specifically designed for stable flight with cut-on-contact stainless steel tip. Cam deployed rear blades - no deflection, no energy loss on impact. No rubber bands to hold blades in place during flight thanks to ShockLock system. 2.0"+ cutting diameter.
- 2 Blades
- Opens on Impact
- Eliminates Deflection
- No loss of Kinetic Energy
- Guaranteed fully deployed blades
- Exclusive ShockLock system holds blades in place and acts as a shock absorber for blades
- 0.035 Stainless steel blades
- 2″ (3/4″ in flight) Cutting Diameter