Price Match Policy
Author: Clive Lewis Date Posted:9 March 2017
1. The Apex Hunting Price Match Guarantee must be read subject to these Terms.
2. To be eligible for the Apex Hunting Price Match Guarantee, you must provide us with, prior to your purchase, evidence of any genuine competitor's advertised price for an identical product (ie, same brand, colour, model, size, weight and quality) as advertised in a local daily newspaper, catalogue, radio advert, television advert or website. The competitor must have the exact identical product in stock, with the same specifications and options, at the time the product will be purchased by you.
3. The identical product must be at a lower price than our advertised price, after all allowances, bonuses, cash backs, and discounts, include any delivery charges, and advertised and available for sale by a local retail competitor actively engaged in the domestic retail market (competitor), during the period seven (7) days prior of your purchase. You are required to supply us with evidence of the competitor's advertised price and Apex Hunting reserves the right to verify the evidence of the identical product sold at the lower price.
4. If your claim qualifies for the Price Match Guarantee, Apex Hunting will lower the price by either reducing the advertised price, by the inclusion of bonus product to a value which betters the lower price or by providing a discount code for use through the online checkout.
5. The Price Match Guarantee does not apply where:
- the competitor has an online store only, and does not have a physical retail store in Australia;
- the lower price is conditional, or a price determined after the allowance of any amount for, or is part of a promotion involving, financing, installation, delivery, bundling, rebates, cash back offer, free or bonus offer, trade discount, stock clearance or any limited quantity promotion;
- the lower price is offered for a bulk purchase;
- the lower price is offered under any promotion with a third party (including, but not limited to, promotions with newspapers, exhibitions or other special events);
- the lower price is not available to the general public;
- the identical product is advertised in classifieds, commercial resellers or distributors who sell direct to the public, parallel importers, grey importers, direct importers, fire or liquidation sales, rack sale, is second hand or clearance and warehouse outlets;
- the lower price has been discounted by the competitor by use of coupons, loyalty rewards, redemption of frequent flyer miles or similar and other offers or incentives to reduce the total cost;
- the lower price has been discounted by the competitor on the basis that the product is a display stock only, end of line, seconds, refurbished/repaired lines, ex demo, limited quantity, clearance, trade or factory seconds, second hand or similar;
- the lower price is the result of an error by the competitor, either in print or online;
- Apex Hunting is unable to verify, using reasonable means, that the lower price or the advertised product is available for purchase;
1. Apex Hunting reserves the right not to sell at or below our cost price.
2. The provision of the lower price or the inclusion of bonus product to a value which betters the lower price by Apex Hunting will be the sole and exclusive compensation payable to you if you show Apex Hunting did not meet the Price Match Guarantee.
3. The Price Match Guarantee may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.
4. The Price Match Guarantee is only available to you on the date of purchase. The Price Match Guarantee is subject to you complying with Apex Hunting's usual terms and conditions of trade.