ABOUT FIELD READY KIT:
Suit someone who :
"I want to shoot already! I want no hassle. I also want better upgrades and I want it pre-installed, all set up and ready to go as soon as I receive it. I also don't want to much around figuring it out."
This kit is for someone who wants to take Archery seriously and wants to get started with everything they need right away. It will suit people who want NO HASSLE setting up anything. You will get Booster Pro Kit with advanced upgrades, and you will receive them pre-installed by our bow technician before sending it off to you. Your string accessories will also be set up and installed by our bow technician before dispatch.
This suits someone who wants EVERYTHING they will EVER need, like extra arrows, bow case, etc. You will get it all pre-installed, all set up and ready to shoot as soon as you receive it!
Why is this better than all the other kit?
The Field Ready kit simply comes with EVERYTHING and better yet, it comes with EVERYTHING pre-installed. You actually receive the bow in the bow case, ready to go then and there. Like the RTS and Pro Series kit, the string accessories are installed. BUT, the field ready kit also has all the other accessories installed on the bow itself! Besides, it comes with an ultra light bow case, 12 arrows, and a hat.
The ultra protective bow case allows it to be sent with all the upgrades, including the Tool Less Pro Sight, for containment Arrow Rest, advanced stabiliser already attached by us individually to your bow.
It also comes with 12 arrows which means you literally are ready to shoot as soon as you have this bad boy in your hands!
You will receive:
- Blizzard™ Bow
- Arm Guard
- 12x Carbon Arrows
- BoosterPRO Optic Sight
- BoosterPRO Stabiliser
- String Silencer
- D-Loop Material
- Wrist Sling
- Full Brush Arrow Rest
- Installation Tools
- Release Aid
- Installed String Silencer
- Installed D-Loop Material
- Installed Tri-Peep
- Super Heavy Duty Bow Case
- Camo Hat (in instances where hats aren't available, 5x target faces are included instead)
- Upgrades Pre Installed
- String Accessories Installation
|5 to 55 lbs (dependant on your draw length)
|19 - 29 Inches
|296 FPS IBO
|75% when Draw Length is under 27 Inches. 50% for draw length at 29 Inches
|Axle to Axle
|Right Handed ONLY
|International Upgrade Holes?
|Black OR Camo
About Blizzard Bow:
So, you want to get into Archery. You even may have done it a few times before. Now you want to take it to the next step.
But finding the right bow to use can be a very daunting task. Everyday we are contacted by novice Archers whose journey into getting started in Archery goes soemthing like this:
You spend hours researching different options, you ask your mates uncle who did archery in his hey day for help, you Google the heck out of it. And still, you are even more confused than when you started!
Heck, you might even try bow hunting later down the track. So now you want to find a good bow that you also can bow hunt with later.
What is my draw length? Do I even need all this poundage? What if I also wanted to bow hunt later down the track? Will I have to buy a new bow for that? This bow has an FPS of 330, but it costs like $750, and do I even need that? What the heck is FPS anyway? (It stands for Feet Per second btw, a way of measuring how fast a bow can shoot)
You just want to find the right bow for yourself that will:
- Suit someone just starting out
- Yet something you can use for a few years after getting better
- Versatile enough to bow hunt with in the future
- And most importantly, won’t leave you eating tin food for the next 6 month!
This is where the Blizzard™ Bow absolutely shines!
For some of you, we need not say more, they’d take one look at the Specs and the price and beg us to take your money. For those not yet convinced, here is why.
Why Blizzard? Why is it right for me?
- Insanely Adjustable Draw Weight from 5lbs to 55lbs: Yep, that's no typo. It can be set down to 5lbs and back up to 55lbs. This means that even a 6 year old could draw it back (if they could lift and hold it), yet, an 18 year old could also easily adjust it to 55lbs and take it bow hunting! Apart from the Diamond Infinite Edge Bow (Adjustable from 5 to 70lbs but also almost three times dearer starting at $580), this is arguably the most adjustable bow you will come across.
- Insanely Adjustable Draw length from 19 to 29 Inches: If it can be used by a 11-year old, you want to make sure the draw length also can go down to suit their arm length. This one here, will suit our hypothetical 11-year old, and also his 19 year old brother, whose draw length is 28 inches. Basically, the draw length of the Blizzard™ Bow is suitable for anyone, unless your draw is over 29 inches
- Insanely EASY to adjust: What's the point of having a sick bow that's massively adjustable, if you need to keep running back to the Archery store to get it done on a bow press? Not to mention the cost involved. With Blizzard™, you can adjust both the draw weight and draw length without changing limbs, or using a bow press. For you this means, good bye annoying expensive trips to Archery shops, hello 30 second adjustments at home.
- String Stop and Split Cam: String Stop reduces hand vibration and noise after your arrow is released. Without the extra vibration and noise, what this means for you, is that your bow is much more comfortable to shoot, therefore, you can also improve your accuracy! Bow Hunters, take special note here. When you are out in the bush; stalking, the last thing you want is a loud bow alerting and scaring the game away.
By now you should know that it is extremely important to have your bow configured to your right draw weight and the right draw length.
Your draw weight and length is determined by your upper body strength and your arm span. Now if you are under 20, as you grow taller, older (and hopefully wiser) your draw weight and draw length will also change with you.
This is where the Blizzard will blow everything out of the water, because it's draw weight is so adjustable that, technically, even a 6 year old should be able to pull it back. Not being able to lift and hold the bow long enough to do so will stop that from happening, but you get the drift.
Even if you are not a growing teenager, having a bow that is so versatile that you can set it to 5lbs and set it back to 55 lbs in a few seconds, will be of tremendous advantage.
If your younger brother or sister wanted to have a go, just adjust it to whatever suits them, and off they go. If your dad wanted to test it out, no worries, put it up to 55lbs and he's a happy camper. Why leave mum behind? Everyone in your family can use it. It won't sit there collecting dust because you have outgrown it and no one else can use it.
You just need to look at the table below which gives you an overview of the 5 different kits the Blizzard comes in and decided which one is for you. It starts from $225 and goes up to $515 so you can decide what suits your budget and needs best.
It comes in Right-Handed configuration only and you have the option to get it in Black or Camo.
Which kit should I get? Why are they different prices?
It is true that at first glance, all these different kits/packages might seem overwhelming. But it is absolutely necessary to understand which kit comes with what, and decide which one is the kit for you. You will thank us and yourself later when you realise how much time, money and hassle you have saved yourself by going for the right kit from the start. So, we have made two tables to clarify this for you.
|5 LBS - 55 lbs
|19 INCHES - 29 INCHES
|3.3 LBS (1.5 Kg) - Without Accessories
|296 FPS IBO
|75% when Draw Length is under 27 INCHES. 50% for draw length at 29 INCHES
|Axle to Axle
|Right Handed ONLY
|International Upgrade Holes?